PRIVACY pursuant to art. 13 of data-scayt_word="D.lgs" data-scaytid="1"> Leg 196/2003 < br />
In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (Law on the protection of personal data) and in relation to personal data to be processed, we inform you of the following:
1. The identification data of a Member, you and anyone else who interacts with this association (whether natural or legal person and in the latter case, the / and person / physics than it is acting), and any other information relating thereto including any sensitive data, will be subject to processing operations for the performance of services covered by the contractual relationship or for the establishment of a new one, for the purposes of legal obligations related to legal, tax, accounting and administrative management of the report.
2. The data will be collected, accessed, stored and used, or at least will be the subject of the operations indicated in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of the above mentioned Decree.
3. The treatment can be carried out through the use of electronic instruments and electronic equipment (computer and electronic) systems, in accordance with the procedures and requirements of the data provided by art. And 11 of the Decree, however, with the observance of all safety measures in the safety and confidentiality of data.
4. The supply of such data, requested or provided, and strictly necessary for carrying out the activities referred to in paragraph 1. The process by which these data will be are, in part, required by law.
5. Any total or partial refusal to provide the data and the lack of consent to the execution of the processing steps that may be necessary from time to time will result in the inability writing delloa Association in pursuing the same activities.
6. The data provided by you or on your behalf, to your charge, can be communicated, for the continuation of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, to processors (or the same staff association representatives), professionals of which the Association relies, financial administration, in public authorities and administrations for the fulfillment of the law, and, in general, to all those to whom disclosure is necessary for the proper fulfillment of those purposes.
7. The data may be disclosed and may also be transferred to countries within the European Union and to third countries for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.
8. The owner of the personal data and AVPL - Association of Villas and Palaces Lucchesi, headquartered Loc Villa Torrigiani, via Gomberaio 52, 55010 Camigliano - Lucca.
9. The data will be stored at the premises of the Association AVPL, for the time necessary to the aims pursued by the Association and, in any case, for the time required by civil and fiscal laws.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of that provision, shows the full text article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.:
ART. 7 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose preservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.